This is the place where you can read what my hilarious 3 year old daughter says to keep us laughing!!!

I hope you get some comic relief from reading these posts.
I hope she will someday appreciate that I kept a record of
her quirky phrases and silly she·nan·i·gans:0)~


Monday, March 7, 2011

Bossy britches!

Paul & I were having a heated discussion while Ava was coloring with him.
She comes walking toward me with her hands in the air & states emphatically
"Mommy ok, ok that's enough! You don't have to keep saying it over & over! 
Stop being ignorant (which she pronounces ignert) to Daddy.
 He's trying to color with me!"

Well she told me! 
Then I busted out laughing & she says, "Stop laughing!  It's not funny!"
Of course we had a little talk about how to talk to mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment